Pharmaceutical Water Treatment
California has a history of pharmaceutical research and production matched by almost nowhere else in the world. The EAI team has spent the last several decades partnering with pharmaceutical companies to ensure their on-site water needs are met and exceeded.
EAI’s pharmaceutical client base has included several Fortune 500 companies and services rendered include
- High-purity input water for R&D and manufacturing,
- Potable water disinfection using traditional chemistries and on-site chlorine dioxide generation.
- Remote Monitoring
- Traditional water treatment and management of cooling towers and boilers.
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Application assistance for rebates, incentives and tax credits with local and regional authorities
Our service technicians have a support team of chemists and engineers providing solutions for all types of water filtration service and equipment. With just one contact source, facility engineers can focus on other areas of their GMP program and leave the water monitoring to us. Call for a facility water usage analysis and service quote and start a water saving plan today.