Water Treatment for Healthcare
Healthcare settings, including hospitals, pharmaceutical, and R&D Facilities require differing water quality for each facility application.
EAI understands that ensuring proper water quality is critical to daily operations. The EAI team has 35 years of experience in chemical water treatment for cooling tower, closed loop and boiler maintenance within healthcare facilities. Our service technicians have a support team of chemists and engineers providing solutions for all types of water filtration service and equipment including…
- Chlorine Dioxide generation for secondary disinfection and Legionella control
- Boiler and Cooling tower chemical water testing and treatment
- Cooling tower cleaning and disinfections for Legionella control
- Custom designed prefiltration equipment
- Custom designed reverse osmosis equipment
- High purity water
- Water reuse and reduction, including onsite water audits
- Emergency Response
- UV Disinfection
- Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- Membrane Autopsy
- Membrane Cleaning Skids
We start with a full facility assessment that includes water testing, analysis, and equipment inspection and follow up with a comprehensive report with recommendations. A service plan with EAI Water ensures routine water testing and treatment will prolong the life of equipment by reducing scale and corrosion, while preventing the deadly airborne pathogen, Legionella. We’ll monitor each water treatment application with one contact source so hospital staff can focus on what matters most – their patients.